This is a summary resume, for full details see my LinkedIn profile.
2013–present: Deputy Executive Director, the Ada Initiative.
Selected past positions
- Director of operations and programs, the Ada Initiative, 2011–2013
- Senior analyst/developer, CommSecure Pty Ltd, 2004–2006
See my Speaker page.
Selected Open Source community positions
- founder, LinuxChix miniconferences at linux.conf.au (now Haecksen miniconferences), 2007, lead or co-lead organiser, 2007–2008, contributing volunteer 2012–2014.
- founder, Oceania Women of Open Tech, 2011–2014
- reviewer for linux.conf.au 2007–2014
- (co) chair of the linux.conf.au program in 2008–2010, and 2013
- committee member of Linux Australia in the first half of 2011
- Doctor of Philosophy; computer science (Macquarie University, 2013)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours); honours class I in computing (Macquarie University, 2004), majors in computer science and mathematics (University of Sydney, 2003)
- Bachelor of Arts, majors in linguistics, philosophy and semiotics (University of Sydney, 2003)